11 June 2009

...and sometimes, not so lucky...

Right after I finished my last batch of commissionned artwork for EA, and hurried this birth announcement card, I entered an illustration competition. It was for the "Monster Maintenance Manual" contest organised by Murdoch Books with Peter Macinnis.
Even though the pitch was really fun and exciting, I kinda knew I didn't nail it and felt like I didn't stand a chance. And in the end, I was right, I failed, and didn't even make the shortlist.
No wonder, here are the three culprits:



Photoshop

4 comments:

Desiree said...

I think these are so adorable!!!
You should do something with them in the future anyways, they're such fun character!

Paul Tuller said...

aaw they're so cute though! They look like winners to mee

SHOo said...

Thanks to you two! =)

AlbertoHdez said...

happiness, love me!!