29 April 2009

Sneak Peek

I just can't resist showing you little bits of a couple of projects I've worked on recently. I can't post them now, but will eventually.

The first one is a personal illustration I've managed to do in my "downtime", which I don't have much of lately... And I'll be able to show it sometime in May.
The second and third are both little illies I did to "help" Julian on one of his projects.
The fourth one... well... I'm trying to get my portfolio together, in a nice little tidy website... Haven't even had time to do a "coming soon" page yet!



I'll talk more about each of them in due time. Now, gotta get back to work!

10 comments:

Colin Jack said...

great looking stuff!

R.Dress said...

I agree.

SHOo said...

Thanks a lot guys! =)

hadi tabasi said...

thanks
great works too

Unknown said...

alors ca va Shoo?

SHOo said...

Thanks Hadi.
Stephane, ca va bien merci! Et toi? =)

Algoine said...

Salut SHOo, je découvre ton blog, c'est délirant à souhait ! :D
Bravo !:D

Jarrett said...

Beautiful work!! Love the title piece haha

Tatevik Avakyan said...

Looking good - cant wait to see the full images!

SHOo said...

Wow guys! Cheers for all your nice comments! I'm very humbled. Seems like I'll be able to post parts of it very soon!