17 April 2009

Forgotten

I didn't think I would actually find anything old that I forgot to post, but I did! I was looking for something else and found this one instead.
These doodles are from last year. I made them for a very good friend who abandonned me in New Zealand to go live her life in London. Tss... What a silly idea!
That's the only picture I have of it (I was in such a rush I forgot to take a picture once it was in the frame.).



Ink on weird paper (can't remember where I got it from...)

4 comments:

Paul Tuller said...

haha, that is so cute!!

Unknown said...

OOoh so much little things to see ... AWESOME and FUN!

chhuy-ing said...

This is fun and your "Color Bubbles" image below is really GREAT ! :)

SHOo said...

Thanks guys for your kind words!

Ciia> Merci mille fois!!!